Historic City Hall and Peace Hall Münster

 

Münster's landmark is the historical 14th century Gothic-style City Hall and Peace Hall. Its name can be attributed to the Peace of Münster, the Spanish-Dutch peace treaty signed on may 15, 1648 as a part of Westphalian peace that was to write European history. The interior of the hall which was removed during WWII was rebuilt true to the original. The splendid Renaissance panel work, the portrait gallery and the bar of a court of justice are part of the impressive backdrop for receptions for the city's high-ranking officials.

more...

Was suchen Sie?
Service information

Baustelle bei Aulendorf

Sperrung der K38 betrifft D-Route 3
mehr...

Der Routenverlauf der
D-Route 3 zum Download

GPS-Track

"Bett + Bike
an der D-Route 3"

online durchblättern